[SR-Users] Kamailio and Ubuntu Upstart script

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 12:11:47 CET 2012

Hello,

thank you. Maybe you can add it to the tracker or to the wiki, so it
does not get lost in archives and others can review/contribute.

At some point we probably have to add it to the git and use it for
packaging, but I am not that experienced in the debian distros to say
that it is the must to have with the new releases.