[SR-Users] Local call routing accross many kamailio servers

Ali Jawad ali.jawad at splendor.net
Mon Dec 10 12:34:34 CET 2012

Hi

I do have 3 kamailio servers sharing the same db, calls go to Asterisk and
that works great, I did purchase a DID and point it to one of the kamailio
servers, it works fine so far for that kamailio server as the call is
forwarded to the softphone ..but ONLY if the user is registered on the
kamailio server the DID is forwarded to..if the kamailio user is on another
kamailio server it does not work..although the database and location tables
are shared.

Simple diagram

DID Provider <=== DID Kamailio ===> Kamailio Servers A, B, C

If a softphone registers on DID Kamailio and I call the DID it works, if a
softphone registers on Kamailio A or B or C, I never get the call, looking
at ngrep the call just stays on DID Kamailio and it does not try to send it
to any other server, how can I make the Kamailio DID lookup the destination
from the location table and send the call there ?

Regards