[SR-Users] spam messages breaking through filters

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 10:46:23 CEST 2012

Hello,

after updating the filters on mailing list manager to hold everything
marked at list with:

there were two other spam messages, coming with:

like:

http://lists.sip-router.org/pipermail/sr-users/2012-August/074479.html

The content has the spam message, but that happens because there are two
spamassassin checks, one done at iptel.org and one done by
lists.sip-router.org (hosted by kamailio.org). For some reason,
spamassassin on kamailio.org does not detects it as spam anymore,
setting X-Spam-Level to empty.

Is anyone familiar with such setup of chaining spamassassin? Is there a
setting we miss in spamassasin to tell to check also X-Spam-Level of
incoming message and trust it, eventually when coming from a list of
preset IP addresses.

Thanks,
Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat