[SR-Users] spam messages breaking through filters

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 08:56:15 CEST 2012

Hello,

there were some spam messages going through our mailing list filters. I
was updating the filters on mailman, but there are new and new ideas
coming from this guys.

Sorry for the pollution and I wanted to say that these messages are
marked as spam by spamassasin, you can filter them locally as well
looking for the header

You can adjust the number of '*'.

Some email services do that automatically, like gmail.com for example.

Of course, if anyone has better ideas of protection, please write here.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat