[SR-Users] FW: Kamailio as sipRedirect

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 09:56:20 CEST 2012

Hello,

if you know the IP address of 3CX, then you can skip authentication for
that, like:

if(src_ip==__3cx_ip__) {
   # don't do authentication for the traffic coming here

}

You can use permission module to store the a list of ip addresses and
then use functions from that module to match against source ip of
requests, as alternative to above, providing more flexibility when
dealing with lot of trusted ip addresses.