[SR-Users] FW: Kamailio as sipRedirect

Fatima Chahrour Fchahrour at vanrise.com
Wed Aug 29 21:15:33 CEST 2012

Hello Danial,

Hereby details:
My current working 1st scenario is a call generated from A-party x-lite registered on kamalio, this call is routed based on kamailio lcr routing module which add prefix and send prefix to 3CX then 3CX forward the call to B-party x-lite, registered on 3CX, successfully.

In kamailio.cfg routing logic I only used :

If (is_method("INVITE"))
{ if(!load_gateway("1")) {
sl_send_reply("503", "unable to load gateways");
Exit;  }

{ if(! next_gateway()) {
sl_send_reply("503", "unable to find gateways");
Exit;  }
 Route(1);

Now, my target is to register also the A-party x-lite to 3CX where I added a rule in 3CX to forward the call comming to kamailio to take the route desicion and act.

So, here I need to know how can I tell kamailio to accept the call from 3CX? this is what I meant by configuring 3CX on kamailio.

I have weakness in the routing logic configuration, could you please help in this too! What is the required replacement on the above to be done?

Moreover, I appreciate if you provide with docs or tutorials that can help me understand more kamailio's routing logic functions!

Much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

F Chahrour

Sent from iPhone