[SR-Users] DROUTING nub question

Luis Fernando Urrea lfurrea at simplecs.net
Mon Aug 27 22:20:26 CEST 2012

Yes thank you Daniel,

On my setup I terminate local calls using colocated TDM equipment, these
calls are 8 digit numbers that start with 2,4,6,7 and 8

Then I use a FreeSWITCH box as a gateway for US and international calls, so
I was hoping I could somehow route based on numbers of digits.

I hope that is clear enough.

Regards,

Luis

On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 2:08 PM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com