[SR-Users] DROUTING nub question

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 22:08:59 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 8/27/12 6:54 PM, Luis Fernando Urrea wrote:
> I haven't been able to find the answer in the documentation.
>
> It seems DROUTING does not take regex in the dr_rules table to match
> routable numbers, are there any kind of wilcards that could be used.
>
> How does one specify different rules for 8 digit numbers and 10 digit
> numbers.

drouting uses longest prefix matching to select the rule.

Do you have rules only on length or also on prefix? If you provide a bit
more details about what routing rules you are looking for, we may be
able to provide hints about how to implement in the config file.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Berlin, Nov 5-8, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kat