[SR-Users] sms module & IMS

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 18:17:30 CEST 2012

Hello,

the module is working with phones having an AT modem for sending SMS.

You can set debug=3 in the config file and send the output here to
investigate, in case you don't understand exactly what happens.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw