[SR-Users] REGISTER replication to multiple hosts

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 08:45:31 CEST 2012

Hello,

seturi() just sets the request uri, then the t_replicate function you
call is sending to 2.2.2.2.

You can use km_append_branch(...) which is the function to append
branches inherited from openser times. It is in the kex module:

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/kex.html#id2551404

Just fyi, there is an alternative of distributing the location records
using the presence mechanism, based on an IETF RFC, a recommendation for
IMS networks -- see pua_reginfo and presence_reginfo

http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/pua_reginfo.html
http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/presence_reginfo.html

Still the t_replicate() should be the simpler approach and should work
just fine with latest version.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw