[SR-Users] REGISTER replication to multiple hosts

Henning Holtschneider henning at loca.net
Sat Aug 4 00:30:28 CEST 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to migrate an existing configuration from OpenSIPS 1.4.x to Kamailio 3.2.x. The old configuration replicates REGISTER requests to multiple servers using this code in the REGISTER routing block:

	add_sock_hdr("Local-Sock");
	add_rcv_param();
	append_branch("sip:1.1.1.1:5060");
	t_replicate("sip:2.2.2.2:5060");
	exit;

From what I read in the documentation, the behaviour of append_branch() is different in Kamailio, so I modified my code like this:

	add_sock_hdr("Local-Sock");
	add_rcv_param();
	append_branch();
	seturi(sip:1.1.1.1:5060");
	t_replicate("sip:2.2.2.2:5060");
	exit;

Unfortunately, I do not see any REGISTER requests arriving on 1.1.1.1 so I assume that I made a mistake when forking the request. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks,
Henning Holtschneider
--
LocaNet oHG - http://www.loca.net
Lindemannstrasse 81, D-44137 Dortmund
sip 25 at voip.loca.net

Registergericht Amtsgericht Dortmund HRA 14208
Geschäftsführer Sven Haufe, Henning Holtschneider