[SR-Users] postgres in kamailio 3.3.0-9.1

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Aug 3 10:51:17 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 8/3/12 5:42 AM, Nathaniel L Keeling wrote:
> Yes but it was for an older version that was uninstalled. I changed
> the path to pull in the current version and still received the same
> error. I checked the version for openssl and the same thing was
> happening. I changed the path again and recompiled kamailio and still
> no change. I noticed when compiling kamailio, the tls.so module was
> complaining that the version of openssl was less then 1.0. The version
> that I installed is 1.0.1c.
openssl libs can be installed with many versions at the same time, as
the package names differ -- so 0.9x and 1.x can exist installed at the
same time. Double check you don't have both installed, as some
applications out there require 0.9, others 1.0, they could get installed
due to dependencies.

It may happen that opensuse build service used a specific openssl
version when building the rpms -- the rpm spec requires generic packages
openssl and openssl-devel for building.

What is the version of your OS?

Kamailio Advanced Training, Seattle, USA, Sep 23-26, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/katu
Kamailio Practical Workshop, Netherlands, Sep 10-12, 2012 - http://asipto.com/u/kpw