[SR-Users] postgres in kamailio 3.3.0-9.1

Nathaniel L Keeling keeling at akan-tech.com
Fri Aug 3 05:42:57 CEST 2012

Yes but it was for an older version that was uninstalled. I changed the
path to pull in the current version and still received the same error. I
checked the version for openssl and the same thing was happening. I
changed the path again and recompiled kamailio and still no change. I
noticed when compiling kamailio, the tls.so module was complaining that
the version of openssl was less then 1.0. The version that I installed
is 1.0.1c.

Thanks

Nathaniel