[SR-Users] OpenXcap always returns full resource list

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 13:26:26 CEST 2012

Hello,

On 4/29/12 12:02 PM, Fabian Bernhard wrote:
> Hi Daniel
>
>>> we are running Kamailio 3.2 together with the included OpenXcap server.
>>>
>> by the "included openxcap" server do you mean the xcap_server module?
>>
>>    * http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/xcap_server.html
>>
> Yes
>
>> Can you try with the master branch (which is upcoming 3.3.0, development being frozen already
>> and we are in testing phase for it)? Just to be sure it is not a feature we added afterwards - I
>> cannot look right now in the sources.
>>
> The issue still exists in 3.3.0: The function "w_xcaps_get()" in
> xcap_server.c actually never evaluates an XPath expression.
>
> There is a function "xcaps_xpath_get()" in xcap_misc.c which is afaik
> not used within Kamailio. To resolve my issue I have - to the best of
> my knowledge - fixed that function and included a call to it in
> "w_xcaps_get()", see attached diff.

can you details a bit the changes you done to xcaps_xpath_get()? IIRC,
it may be there as a generic function to get xpath nodes, but your patch
removes lot of its content.

Can you send the full new xcaps_xpath_get() function here? Cannot apply
the patch for the moment to check the result, but I see at some point
the output buffer len is set to 1, which is a bit strange, I would say
by now.

Once all aspects of the patch will be clarified and all is fine, it will
be applied.