[SR-Users] OpenXcap always returns full resource list

Fabian Bernhard fbernhard at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 12:02:56 CEST 2012

Hi Daniel

>> we are running Kamailio 3.2 together with the included OpenXcap server.
>>

> by the "included openxcap" server do you mean the xcap_server module?
>
>   * http://kamailio.org/docs/modules/stable/modules_k/xcap_server.html

Yes

> Can you try with the master branch (which is upcoming 3.3.0, development being frozen already
> and we are in testing phase for it)? Just to be sure it is not a feature we added afterwards - I
> cannot look right now in the sources.

The issue still exists in 3.3.0: The function "w_xcaps_get()" in
xcap_server.c actually never evaluates an XPath expression.

There is a function "xcaps_xpath_get()" in xcap_misc.c which is afaik
not used within Kamailio. To resolve my issue I have - to the best of
my knowledge - fixed that function and included a call to it in
"w_xcaps_get()", see attached diff.

Best regards

Fabian