[SR-Users] implementing Kamailio with FreeSwitch.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 10:17:35 CEST 2012

Hello,

you should know what are the numbers for conference rooms. Then
practically you have to do conditions on these numbers and then use
dispatcher to load balance.

The default config file has a route to PSTN where you can see a
condition based on dialed numbers and forward to PSTN gw.

You would have to close more or less same logic, replace forwarding
based on cfg variable with dispatcher (see the readme of the module for
example of load balancing).

--
Daniel-Constantin Mierla
Kamailio Advanced Training, April 23-26, 2012, Berlin, Germany