[SR-Users] implementing Kamailio with FreeSwitch.

Mehdi Badiezadegan bz.mehdi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 13:57:21 CEST 2012

Hello and thanks for your helping,excuse me I'm newbie in mailing list.
I have a question about implementing Kamailio with FreeSwitch.
Our plan is a configuration like this at the follow:

1.Kamailio as registering and LoadBalancer ,response to chat and
call(voice/video) in p2p
2.we have 2 FreeSwitch media engine just for Conference case(Voice/Video) .

How we can implementing above kamailio as loadBalancer for 2 FreeSwitchs in
conference case ,
And at the same time,It answer as voip/chat server for p2p case ?

we have success by implementing Kamailio with one FreeSwitch,
(FreeSwitch as media Engine just for conference and Kamailio for p2p call)

But if we have 2 FreeSwitch with same activity,How we can implementing...

And So I had Efforts with dispatcher module,
but it was good only for route/Loadbalancer not for answering p2p call.

Thanks a lot
Mehdi Badiezadegan