[SR-Users] dropped calls after 38 seconds openSER

Saul Waizer saulwaizer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 21:17:46 CEST 2012

Greetings list,

I am experiencing a strange behavior with openser 1.3.2 running on ubuntu
10. I have a basic configuration (see bellow) and i am using Linphone for
iPad as my client. I have 2 users registered and I am able to place calls
no problem. The problem is that the calls (audio or A/V) drop after 38
seconds exactly, this behavior is pretty consistent, 38 seconds is all I
can get. There is no firewall in front of the clients.

Here is my configuration, ip addresses changed to protect the innocent:

http://pastie.org/private/x1ck8rxjcxv6hl44hrmqg

You can see the logs of the call here (the majority):

http://pastie.org/private/4fj5efpbsrxan8plzqvfza

Am I missing something or is there anything that needs to be changed in the
routing/configuration to achieve basic functionality?

Thank you in advance!