[SR-Users] [OT] sip:provider CE v2.5 is out!

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Tue Apr 10 19:15:53 CEST 2012

Hi all,

I'm excited to announce the release of the Sipwise sip:provider
Community Edition v2.5, a free and open source turn-key platform, which
uses Kamailio, Sems and Asterisk in its core to provide a full-blown and
feature-rich VoIP soft-switch.

http://www.sipwise.com/news/announcements/spce-v2_5-release/

New core features are IPv6 and video support, serial call hunting and
time based routing, beside lots of other fixes and enhancements.

Check our VM images to get started within a couple of minutes and learn
what can be built with the power of Kamailio as a stateless
load-balancer and a stateful proxy/registrar, and Sems as an SBC and
application server.

Thanks a lot to all developers, contributors and members of this mailing
list to make this possible and for helping us out!

Andreas