[SR-Users] t_relay is failing after 45 seconds...

Krishna Kurapati kkurapat at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 00:37:09 CEST 2012

Daniel,

I tried this configuration snippet.

        t_on_failure("FAIL_ONE");
        # Do not try opening connections with clients since they are behind
NAT
        set_forward_no_connect();

        xlog("L_ALERT", "calling t_relay\n");

        # set timeout to be less 30s for INVITE and 20s for Non-INVTIEs
        t_set_fr(30000, 20000);
        if (!t_relay())
{
}

I don't see a change in the response... It is still taking 45-50 secs for
the 477 error response to MESSAGE from t_relay().

Krish Kura