[SR-Users] LCR

Jeff Russell jrussell at advanis.net
Tue Apr 3 21:30:13 CEST 2012

I am still struggling a little with this, I have everything working, postgres & lcr modules loading what I am looking for for is a difinative working example of the information in the db tables.

my db tables:
lcr_rule
(lcr_id, prefix, from_uri, stopper, enabled, id)

lcr_rule_target
(rule_id, gw_id, priority, weight, id, lcr_id)

lcr_gw
gw_name, ip_addr, port, uri_scheme, transport, params, hostname, strip, prefix, tag, flags, defunct, id, lcr_id)

a couple simple examples that will update the following would be VERY helpful

original uri sip:1103 at 10.1.1.58
updated uri sip:1103 at 10.1.1.60

original uri 7802291103 at 10.1.1.58
updated uri 17802291103 at 10.1.1.61

at present I get the following errors 'error while parsing R-URI'  & the load_gw fails.

Anything you can provide that will prevent my head from exploding would be very much appreciated.

Jeff