[SR-Users] Making iPhone SIP client work with Kamailio

Krishna Kurapati kkurapat at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 17:38:19 CEST 2011

Thanks for the suggestion. I added following lines to the config

#!define FLB_NATB 6
#!define FLB_NATSIPPING 7
# ----- nathelper params -----
modparam("nathelper", "natping_interval", 30)
modparam("nathelper", "ping_nated_only", 1)
modparam("nathelper", "sipping_bflag", FLB_NATSIPPING)
modparam("nathelper", "sipping_method", "INFO")
modparam("nathelper", "sipping_from", "sip:pinger at 10.1.0.6")

# params needed for NAT traversal in other modules
modparam("nathelper|registrar", "received_avp", "$avp(RECEIVED)")
modparam("usrloc", "nat_bflag", FLB_NATB)

However, I do not see INFO messages from server to client in ngrep
Am I missing something else to configure here?

Thanks
Krish Kura

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 2:52 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com