[SR-Users] Kamailio as dispatcher fails due to from domain on extension.

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 09:57:06 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 9/29/11 10:28 PM, Henrik Aagaard Sørensen wrote:
> I'm using Kamailio as dispatcher to a FreeSwitch setup.
>
> Currently it "almost" work. I have 2 extensions connected to my
> FreeSwitch via Kamailio. However, I can only send calls one way
> because Kamailio seems to change the domain on the extension.
Kamailio is not changing anything by default, if something is changed,
you executed a function for that. Which domain you think is changed by
kamailio? Request URI, From or To addresses?

Can you provide ngrep traces of registration and a call for this case?
Tell what you expected in the content of the sip messages and you think
kamailio changed.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat