[SR-Users] Kamailio as dispatcher fails due to from domain on extension.

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen henrikaagaardsorensen at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 22:28:11 CEST 2011

I'm using Kamailio as dispatcher to a FreeSwitch setup.

Currently it "almost" work. I have 2 extensions connected to my FreeSwitch
via Kamailio. However, I can only send calls one way because Kamailio seems
to change the domain on the extension.

One extension is registered with ID at sip.my-domain.com. This I can send calls
to.
The other extension is registered with ID at local-ip. This I cannot send calls
to.

Isn't it possible to have Kamailio register the extension on my FreeSwitch
with @sip.my-domain.com?

If I register both extension directly to my FreeSwitch everything works.