[SR-Users] Logmessage when Dispatcher-Module sets a dispatcher to probing

Daniel-Constantine Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Sep 29 16:21:08 CEST 2011

Hello,

Backports to stable branches must be related to fixing issues in existing features and improvement of documentation, no backport of new features.

Major releases are quite often, so people don't have to wait too long for the new features. Right now the next one is just around the corner, although it took a bit longer than usual. It would have been during the summer, but due to holidays time it was decided to postpone a bit.

On the other hand, it is very discutable when it gets from simple to complex changes for the new features. With GIT is very easy to clone the public repository and have locally own branches built on own needs.