[SR-Users] Dialog module showing calls that have already been terminated

Phillman25 Kyriacou phillman25 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 13:53:34 CEST 2011

Hi Timo

I tried what you told me below, however i'm still getting the same result.
Just to give you more details on my scenario  i have 2 kamailio servers
running heartbeat for high availability on a virtual ip as well as mysql
MASTER-MASTER replication setup. All traffic is sent on this virtual ip.
You think that this might be the reason?

Regards
Phillip