[SR-Users] Dialog module showing calls that have already been terminated

Timo Reimann timo.reimann at 1und1.de
Tue Sep 20 19:07:21 CEST 2011

Hey,

On 20.09.2011 15:23, Phillman25 Kyriacou wrote:
> Hey Timo
>
> Thanks for your email.
> I apologise i never copied the config properly. I missed a  } to close
> the if statement.
> You can see that the route(WITHINDLG); is called for all requests from
> this config.
>

>        # MANAGE ALL DIALOGS
>        #===================================================
>         if (is_method("INVITE"))
>  {
>         if(is_method("INVITE") && !has_totag())
>        {
>            $dlg_ctx(timeout_route) = 12;
>            $dlg_ctx(timeout_bye) = 1;
>        }
>
>           dlg_manage();
>
>  }
>

>          if(is_method("BYE|CANCEL"))
>
>       {
>
>          dlg_manage();
>

>       }

[...]

>         # handle requests within SIP dialogs
>         route(WITHINDLG);

[...]

>         # authentication
>         route(AUTH);

Ok, this looks better now. Still, I cannot explain why dialog tracking
doesn't work for you. I tried to reproduce your setup, including the
dialog module parameters you are using. However, things keep working for
me the way they should.

A few people have had issues when starting to track dialogs before the
INVITE was authenticated. In that case, the caller could receive a 407
which isn't properly handled by the dialog module in all cases. (There's
a bug report filed on the tracker already.) Could you try moving that
"if(is_method("INVITE") && !has_totag()) {...}" part including the call
to dlg_manage() past the location where "route(AUTH)" is called and see
if it helps?

Cheers,

--Timo