[SR-Users] Siremis site access from Romania

CT Radu ct.radu.001 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 15 10:01:14 CEST 2011

Daniel,

The problem is that the asipto domain does not seem to be reachable from
almost any romanian ISP . I could cite you a few names, but is
irrelevant, as I, and others have tried to reach that site from
different locations, and different providers.

The only solution was to use a web proxy (for example the one provided
by Opera that routes everything through Norway) and that solved the problem.

I doubt the only romanians wanting to access that site(s) are
working/studying abroad.

Regards

Costin Radu