[SR-Users] parse errors in rr-callback of path module

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 10:42:35 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 9/14/11 9:55 AM, Andreas Granig wrote:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> On 09/14/2011 08:30 AM, Daniel-Constantine Mierla wrote:
>> Seems like the rr params value is not set properly. I looked in rr module and such case can happen indeed, but for the case when uri in rr does not match myself. Is this also in your case? I wonder anyhow why the callbacks are executed in route header uri is not local address...
> Indeed it happens when it doesn't match itself.
ok, so then it is found, fix to be done later.

However, I wonder if it makes sense to execute the rr calbacks when the
uri does not match myself. IIRC, the purpose of rr callbacks was to
access parameters added by proxy itself in record-route header which
should be mirrored by route headers. Do I misunderstand their goal?
Afaik path, dialog and uac modules use them to get parameters for dialog
id, from header recovery ... which are added by proxy itself. Not sure
for path module, is it about accessing parameters set by same instance
in record-route?

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat