[SR-Users] CANCEL is not processed in onsend_route

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 08:39:03 CEST 2011

Hello,

I was looking into it a bit, looks like an issue in missing flags as
well as received request since it is generated locally. If it is handy
for you, maybe you can send the log messages with debug=4 for a canceled
call. That will help to be sure the right issue is tracked.

Thanks,
Daniel

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat