[SR-Users] Does xcap server of kamailio support partial update of xcap document?

laura testi lau.testi at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 15:25:28 CEST 2011

Hi,
I am using the XCAP server of kamailio for contact list and presence
rules. It seems it only support to update the whole xcap doc of the
user but not the partial update. Can anyone tell me if the kamailio's
xcap server support the partial update of a user's doc? for example,
to remove a contact from the contact list or add a contact to the
contact list without PUT or DELETE the whole xcap document of this
user? If yes, what's the syntax of the HTTP request?

Thank you very much in advanced

Best Regards,
Laura