[SR-Users] Check disconnected users

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 09:52:26 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 9/2/11 8:40 PM, Anto wrote:
> Hello
>
> I want to store in a file access and disconnections to the system. To
> access (registrar), I thought scheduling a perl script and executed
> with the perl module, the problem I find with disconnections. Since
> the user can be disconnected for various reasons, had planned to do a
> script that runs an SQL table location and according to the expires
> field, see if disconnection has occurred or not. Would have to run
> this script in cron every X minutes. Is there a simpler way to check
> this or have Kamailio some function for it?. Thank you.
un-registration can be done by user (phone) itself (when sending
REGISTER with Expires 0) or because of a timeout of previous
registration. The first one can be caught in config file route block,
for the second you either write a small module and register for callback
from usrloc module, or as you said, monitor the database.

There are other options, for example, using pua_usrloc module to send
PUBLISH requests with online/offline states when there are a
registration/unregistration (including the timeout) events.

In the devel version (upcoming 3.2.0) you can look also to
pua/presence_reginfo modules.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Oct 10-13, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat