[SR-Users] Check disconnected users

Anto potxoka at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 20:40:55 CEST 2011

Hello

I want to store in a file access and disconnections to the system. To
access (registrar), I thought scheduling a perl script and executed
with the perl module, the problem I find with disconnections. Since
the user can be disconnected for various reasons, had planned to do a
script that runs an SQL table location and according to the expires
field, see if disconnection has occurred or not. Would have to run
this script in cron every X minutes. Is there a simpler way to check
this or have Kamailio some function for it?. Thank you.

Best regards