[SR-Users] Nat problems

David Zambrano dzambrano at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 04:17:25 CEST 2011

Thanks Andrew
Ill deal with the ping config once I resolve the route problem.

So now this is my config:
route{

if (method != "REGISTER")
        loose_route();

if (is_method("INVITE"))
        record_route();

        ds_select_dst("2", "4");
         t_relay();
}

Now I can see in the sip headers that it is in fact adding the
record-route properly with the correct ip address of the loadbalancer
and the transport=tcp tag but the problem for incoming calls still
presents itself. The transcoder is still trying to reach the softphone
directly skipping the loadbalancer. Any ideas why would this still
happen? Or did I just screw up the config and oversimplified it?

Thanks again

David