[SR-Users] Daily tarballs not being created anymore?

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 20:18:19 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 10/22/11 11:18 AM, Timo Reimann wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> something caught my attention today: Apparently, tarballs provided from
>
> http://sip-router.org/tarballs/sr/
>
> do not seem to be updated automatically anymore (the latest files are from March) although the Download page states that this should happen:
>
> "Tarballs for master (development) and several branches are made available daily (only if there were changes in the sources from previous tarball)"
>
> Is there a reason why tarball creation has ceased?
none that I am aware, perhaps when there was some distro upgrade or so.
I can look into it if nobody else does it, but probably not that very soon.

>   If so, I think the Download page information should be corrected. I'd be prefer to have automatic tarballs again, however, as it's easier to point people not involved into development at tarballs instead of a set of git instructions.

No many complaints so far, looking at that the last one generated was in
quite some time ago :-), but indeed should be corrected, it is good to
have nightly tarballs.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat