[SR-Users] Daily tarballs not being created anymore?

Timo Reimann sr at foo-lounge.de
Sat Oct 22 11:18:14 CEST 2011

Hi all,

something caught my attention today: Apparently, tarballs provided from

http://sip-router.org/tarballs/sr/

do not seem to be updated automatically anymore (the latest files are from March) although the Download page states that this should happen:

"Tarballs for master (development) and several branches are made available daily (only if there were changes in the sources from previous tarball)"

Is there a reason why tarball creation has ceased? If so, I think the Download page information should be corrected. I'd be prefer to have automatic tarballs again, however, as it's easier to point people not involved into development at tarballs instead of a set of git instructions.

Thanks and

cheers,

--Timo