[SR-Users] Kamailio.cfg file woes

Peter Schrock peter.schrock at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 22:26:01 CEST 2011

I am wondering two things.
1. is there a place on the web that I may find a basic cfg file to at least
get Kamailio running.
2. is there a resource that tells you what to include for what you want to
use the system for. At this point, it seems like I should just include
everything because I don't know what I might not need.

I looked at the references on the website and found the information a little
overwhelming with all the options that are available. I think smaller bit
sizes would be helpful at this time for me.

Peter