[SR-Users] a=nortpproxy:yes

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 22:02:12 CEST 2011

Hello,

On 10/10/11 6:43 AM, Austin Einter wrote:
> If the SIP UA is not behind the NAT, and Kamailio insersts
> a=nortpproxy:yes in SDP body, can it cause one sided audio.
The a= line should be added only when force_rtp_proxy() is used, which
should happen when is a call that involves NAT, unless you call that
function for all calls.

Use ngrep on kamailio server to watch traffic on port 5060 and check if
the sdp for INVITE and 200 OK have the proper IP addresses -- they
should be rtpproxy ip address when invoking force_rtp_proxy().

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat