[SR-Users] Kamailio Dispatcher and FreeSwitch, Too many hops.

Henrik Aagaard Sørensen henrikaagaardsorensen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:43:47 CEST 2011

Hi Morten and everyone else.

The problem with Kamailio in front of FreeSWITCH still exists. After a lot
of debugging etc. I think the problem occurs due to the IP FreeSWITCH
receives from Kamailio.

My users are registrered with the IP from Kamailio in FreeSWITCH and not the
IP address they comes from (which Kamailio sees).

So is it possible to setu Kamailio so FreeSWITCH thinks it receives the SIP
packets directly from the SIP clients and not Kamailio?

Or should this not be the problem?

Because I think that's why FreeSWITCH send packets back to Kamailio instead
of the SIP clients.

I guess FreeSWITCH shouldn't send packets back to Kamailio as Kamailio just
is a dispatcher.