[SR-Users] limiting concurrent calls with dialog module

Andreas Granig agranig at sipwise.com
Mon Oct 10 21:34:41 CEST 2011

Alex,

We've had huge performance and stability issues with SEMS in the past as
well, but together with the Frafos guys we've brought version 1.4 with
thread-pool enabled into a stable state for large-scale deployments.

We're running it in production in various deployments with thousands of
parallel calls without issues for months now. Load tests have shown that
we can run it with >100 caps and tens of thousands of parallel calls
over several days without significant load or cpu usage.

Andreas