[SR-Users] limiting concurrent calls with dialog module

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Mon Oct 10 20:56:02 CEST 2011

In theory, this sounds appealing.  But we have had a lot of problems with SEMS performance and stability with a large number of calls.  We are rather fond of the proxy-based approach because it works, and works well.

--
This message was painstakingly thumbed out on my mobile, so apologies for brevity, errors, and general sloppiness.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
260 Peachtree Street NW
Suite 2200