[SR-Users] Setting avp from load_credentials

Graham Wooden graham at g-rock.net
Sat Oct 1 21:16:05 CEST 2011

I believe I have got it going down the right path now ... I have a few users
that don¹t auth, as I have them listed as static entries in the location
table as well as in the trusted table.
I was testing with one of those PBX¹s that don¹t auth, so it was throwing me
off.  Since its just a few hardcoded trusted, I am doing an if/else on $si
and assigning $var(blah) that way, and everyone else has $aU assigned to
$var(blah).

ThIs all ties into my previous thread form which I am using $var(blah) on my
get_profile_size for my quota/call-limit checks for my outbound call
tracking.
$rU works across the board for the inbound.

I am now back to determine what is the best way to store the call-limit
values ... In the subscriber table as a new column or in the quota table
that I was using before.

Thank you again Alex for all the pointers; indeed the dialog module is the
best way to handle this.

-graham