[SR-Users] transport=TLS

Andrew Pogrebennyk apogrebennyk at sipwise.com
Tue Nov 29 18:07:28 CET 2011

Bruno,
the address from contact header is put into R-URI on outgoing request to
that user. This is where I catch that parameter. I think we should debug
why kamailio sends the request using UDP, it is not clear, as Daniel
pointed out it should work automatically. I think I had to do these
manipulations because in my case the outbound proxy address is set