[SR-Users] transport=TLS

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 16:31:08 CET 2011

On 11/29/11 3:08 PM, Andrew Pogrebennyk wrote:
> Hi Bruno,
> What I have done is an explicit check
> if (uri_param("transport","tls") || uri_param("transport","TLS"))
> to call force_send_socket with either udp or tls port.
> It would be cool for kamailio to select the proper socket automatically,
> I think there was a discussion on that previously but I can't find it
> right now. Hopefully someone else has a hint :)
>
> On 11/29/2011 02:50 PM, Bruno Bresciani wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> kamailio 3.1.2 recognize value "transport=TLS" on contact header or only
>> "transport=tls"?
>>
>> kamailio forwards (t_relay function) the message with UDP protocol when
>> value "transport=TLS" is on contact header.
Kamailio is selecting the proper outbound socket when switching
transport layers -- if the call comes via UDP and R-URI is over TLS,
then it will send over TLS. Parsing of R-URI does case insensitive
matching for transport parameter, so TLS is the same as tls. I have many
configs doing transport gatewaying, where I don't use anything but
simply t_relay()

Can you check to see if there is no outbound proxy address set ($du)?

Ultimately, maybe you can run with debug=3 and look at log messages.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat