[SR-Users] Problem to relay sip message recieved port 9090 to asterisk port 7160

Sammy Govind govoiper at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 12:33:04 CET 2011

Just using your configuration file for minimal changes

1- Add this line in the defines

#!define WITH_PSTN

2- Change the lines where PSTN _ GW IP/PORT are defined

#!ifdef WITH_PSTN
# PSTN GW Routing
#
# - pstn.gw_ip: valid IP or hostname as string value, example:
pstn.gw_ip = "10.0.0.101" desc "My Asterisk SERVER Address"
pstn.gw_port = "7160"
#
# - by default is empty to avoid misrouting
#!endif

3- Change the condition accroding to your usage in [PSTN] route

return;

I think this should work ideally, if nothing has been changed from the
original configuration file.

Regards,
Sammy.