[SR-Users] Problem to relay sip message recieved port 9090 to asterisk port 7160

arif tuhin etothepowerpi at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 24 12:28:55 CET 2011

kamailio is important because it also drives several mediaproxy. I will try that and post any update. Thank you.

Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2011 16:25:00 +0500
From: govoiper at gmail.com
To: sr-users at lists.sip-router.org
Subject: Re: [SR-Users] Problem to relay sip message recieved port 9090 to asterisk port 7160

You can take sip trace using sipgrep/ngrep or tcpdump/tshark. Also I was thinking if its just a matter of port forwarding then why deploy Kamailio why not just use two/three iptables lines and forward to asterisk IP:PORT !!?

Hhow about you follow some asterisk-kamailio integration post and change the ip/port of asterisk from there and you'll be ready to rock in just half an hour or so  !!
Regards,
Sammy.