[SR-Users] Broadcasting message to users...

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Tue Nov 22 11:29:17 CET 2011

On 11/22/11 10:45 AM, Alex Balashov wrote:
> I interpreted the question to be whether there is an event route/callback on graceful shutdown of Kamailio, such as with the receipt of SIGTERM or SIGINT.

Since it was about planned down time, I guess there is an admin that can
trigger (or schedule) the notification, so it can be done by an external
application.

> I assume there is not, but it could be a nice feature. The OP's request could then be satisfied with uac_req_send().

It will be needed sort of pre-shutdown hook to be safe always. Each
module can have a destroy() function that is executed at shut down, but
since here is about usage of usrloc and tm, it has to be sure both are
not yet destroyed, otherwise won't work.

If you like to do it from config, I should be ok by having the logic
inside XMLRPC/xhttp route block, so the notification can be triggered
via http, then use sqlops and uac to send all the notifications.