[SR-Users] Broadcasting message to users...

Alex Balashov abalashov at evaristesys.com
Tue Nov 22 10:45:27 CET 2011

I interpreted the question to be whether there is an event route/callback on graceful shutdown of Kamailio, such as with the receipt of SIGTERM or SIGINT.

I assume there is not, but it could be a nice feature. The OP's request could then be satisfied with uac_req_send().

--
This message was painstakingly thumbed out on my mobile, so apologies for brevity, errors, and general sloppiness.

Alex Balashov - Principal
Evariste Systems LLC
260 Peachtree Street NW
Suite 2200