[SR-Users] uacreg - need help

Lucas Alvarez lucasaa at gmail.com
Thu Nov 17 14:40:53 CET 2011

Hi Daniel, thank you for your specifications, I have reg_db_url and
reg_contact_addr parameters set, but I'm receiving 401 from the sip
provider, I have double checked the auth_password and it's ok.  Is there
any other parameter I have to set?
Regards,

Lucas

On Wed, Nov 16, 2011 at 5:04 AM, Daniel-Constantin Mierla <miconda at gmail.com