[SR-Users] uacreg - need help

Daniel-Constantin Mierla miconda at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 09:04:34 CET 2011

Hello,

On 11/10/11 4:45 PM, Lucas Alvarez wrote:
> Hi, sorry for spamming again but I'm not being able to register to a
> SIP provider populating the uacreg table, I followed the steps of this
> guide:
> http://by-miconda.blogspot.com/2010/10/best-of-new-in-kamailio-310-10.html,
> but I don't see any change neither any REGISTER packet sent out to the
> sip provider, is something missing? How can I know if the values from
> the table are being loaded? What are the fields: "l_uuid"  and
>  "l_username" for?  Is for routing incoming calls? I would appreciate
> any kind of help.

if you start kamailio with higher debug level (debug=3), do you get any
log message related to registration? Do you have reg_db_url and
reg_contact_addr parameters set?

l_uuid is used to build the contact address for registration and should
be unique per user. l_username is just local username value.

Kamailio Advanced Training, Dec 5-8, Berlin: http://asipto.com/u/kat